Who we are?
FamiCord Group cord blood banks have been operating in Europe since 2002. They were grouped in a network in 2006 by Polish Stem Cell Bank. Since that time FamiCord Group have been developing internationally and become the largest cord blood bank in Europe and the fifth largest cord blood bank in the World.
Our facts and figures:
- over 430 000 cord blood and tissue units stored to date
- 10 laboratory facilities: Poland (2), Hungary, Romania, Spain (2), Turkey, Switzerland (2), Portugal
- 69 cord blood transplantations or infusions
- Over 2900 patients treated with stem cells
- Cooperation with over 1300 hospitals around Europe